A reformatted and updated
version of this site is
This home page is dedicated to the
men and women
that designed, built and tested
the Lunar Module at
Grumman Aerospace Corporation
Bethpage, New York
- I like to thank the
Grumman History Center for
- some of the material
used on this Web page
- This Web site is not finished
(still under construction). I welcome
- any contributions that are relevant
to the subject matter of this presentation.
- Some obvious missing material,
( due in part to my fading memory), are:
- Grumman patches for LM 1, LM2,
LM 3, LTA 1, and LTA 8; Do they exist?
- Organization charts or list
showing all the personell of S/CAT .. 1964 - 1971
- Pictures of plant 5, 39, the
- Support departments that were
attachted to S/CAT... ie) Ground Support, QC, NASA , ACE people
, technicians, data analysis, cog. engineers, Pubs ..etc
Please send me anything that
will be of help... even a hello to:
Frank A Pullo at,
Sea of Tranquillity today...
- Six LM descent Stages remain on the moon ...
they are a
- lasting Grumman legacy to the Apollo program.